Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pretty in Paris: My Phone Case Launch!




Hi beauties!

Today is the big day! I've been working hard behind the scenes for nearly five months on this project. and I am ecstatic to finally see it come to fruition. Read on to see my inspiration for this design...


"I remember wandering the streets of Paris....window shopping with a crepe in hand. I remember exploring the gardens of Versailles and taking in it's magnificence. I remember sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower, staring in awe as the lights danced magically into the darkness. Most importantly, I remember the way the city made me feel, and I wanted to create a piece to encompass that inspiration. This case is for the girl that is playful, feminine and a bit of a hopeless romantic. She's a dreamer and a doer with a kind heart, warm smile and killer style."


This case was designed with all of you in mind. I knew I wanted to create something that was feminine, fun and true to who I am, but also something that a lot of women would love to have. Paris seems to be the ultimate fairy tale destination and believe me when I say that it's every bit as magical as it sounds. As one of my favorite places in the world, I knew I wanted to build my idea around this to not only create the imagery of Paris, but the idea of it as well. I wanted that dreamy, romantic feeling to be encompassed in a chic and simple yet whimsical and feminine design. 


For some, this case represents a cherished memory...a piece of that to take everywhere they go and for others, it represents an aspiration...a goal or dream that's never too far off. To me, this case is more than a piece of plastic. It can represent so many different things to so many different people and I hope it becomes as special to you as it is for me. 

So...what do you guys think? 

The official launch is at 10am PST/1pm EST at Fifth and Ninth (but you can pre-order right now). At this time, it is available for iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 7/7s and hopefully for more models in the future :-) 























No comments:

Post a Comment