Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pink Ruffled Romper




Hi pretties!

I hope you are having an amazing Wednesday! I apologize for the late post. I encountered some hacking issues with my Amazon account last night while I was editing photos and ended up spending hoursss on the phone trying to sort it out. Ugh! I literally have no idea how this happened because I have the craziest password you can think of that makes absolutely no sense. It happens to best of us I guess lol! ;-)














Outfit Details: 

Romper: Chicwish c/o (also available in light blue, black and white!) | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here) | Handbag: Kate Spade (available in pink here)| Choker: BaubleBar c/o | Necklace: Ettika (similar here)

Anyway, I just spent more time than I should have editing these photos. I have a whole new respect for photographers now. Editing is so much harder than it looks and definitely takes a lot of patience! This doesn't seem to come naturally to me and I am still trying to find my photography "style," but the process is a lot of fun :-) Also, sorry for all the photos of my face...I just really love how the sleeves look haha!

Okay, so I absolutely do not like wearing shorts. They never fit right, the back gapes, I'm constantly pulling them down....they are just not my favorite. Because of this, I was hesitant to try a romper for the longest time. I decided to give this one a shot and I loveeeeeee it so much! I love that the shorts are looser fit instead of tight. This creates a beautiful breezy silhouette that is perfect for anyone with hips. The waist is super flattering and I like that it accommodates different sizes with the elastic waistband...plus the bow is just adorable! What really sold me were the sleeves. They are absolutely gorgeous and so unique!! And of course, the ruffles and pink were just the cherry on top ;-) It also comes in black, white and light blue (this one is already in my shopping cart lol!) and fits true to size. 

I originally styled this as a boho look but my husband started giving me fashion advice and persuaded me into pairing it with this incredible handbag. I can't say that he's wrong in this case ;-) I love how it turned out and I love that he's so involved with my outfit planning haha! 

Are you loving the romper trend?

xo

Shop The Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment