Friday, August 4, 2017

Ruffled Wrap Dress & Link Up




Hi pretties!

I hope you've had a great week :-) Thank you all for the support you showed on my last post. I appreciate you guys so much! Read on to see how I styled this incredible dress <3
















Outfit Details: 

Dress (on sale for under $26! - shorter version here) | Shoes: BedStu c/o | Handbag: Zara | Hat: Forever21 (old- similar here | Necklace c/o | Bracelet: Kate Spade (old - similar here)


I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only Target maniac here....you know what I'm talking about....you go in just for laundry detergent and come out with five candles, three lipsticks and another dress that definitely wasn't needed. Ha! My random purchases usually include something from the Who What Wear collection and honestly, I can't help it. With an amazing price point, on-trend designs and high quality craftsmanship, it's hard to pass up those pretties when you're walking by on your way to pick up groceries. I'm usually drawn to feminine detailing (ruffles, in this case) so you can imagine my excitement when I laid my eyes on this beauty. Even more so, when I laid my eyes on the price tag. Unfortunately, it wasn't available in my size and was sold out online, so you better believe that I stalked every local store until I found it :-) And if you are wondering about sizing, I have found that most pieces run true to size. I'm always an XS and find that most "normal" Target items fit a bit smaller so I go up a size. In this collection, the XS is usually perfect. As for length, this is supposed to be a midi dress, but I'm under 5 foot so it's a maxi on me haha!

This is the perfect transitional dress from summer to fall and will wear well with sandals and boots alike. For this outfit, I styled it with distressed platform sandals, a straw boater hat and a fun embroidered handbag. Since the stripe is such a small print and the embroidered florals are quite a bit larger, it works well mixed together. 

What are your weekend plans?

Tell me in a comment below!



Shop the Post: 




Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for even more inspiration <3

------------------

This week's favorite is...

Not Jess Fashion


Not only is the color combo unique, but the individual pieces are really beautiful. Love how she put this together! 


--------------------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment