Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Lace Off the Shoulder Dress



Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are having an amazing week! This whole month has just been insane and I cannot wait to cannot wait to catch up on some sleep this weekend. Today, I'm talking about this pretty little lace dress! Read on to see how I styled it..











Outfit Details:

Dress: Eliza J c/o (also available in blush!) | Shoes: Kate Spade | Handbag: Michael Kors | Hat: Forever 21(similar here) | Necklace: BaubleBar c/o | Cuff: Motif



One of my favorite trends of the season (and honestly, probably one I'll never stop wearing) is the off-the-shoulder trend! I think it is so flattering, feminine and chic. In fact, I've worn off-the-shoulder dresses everyday this week so far, including this little beauty! This dress is magical, to say the least and the quality is incredible! Even thought the delicate lace and rich navy color look dressy, this is actually a dress that can be styled a million different ways and can be dressed both up and down. For a cocktail party, I would wear it with my sparkliest statement necklace, a pair of metallic heels and a beaded clutch....and for everyday, I would style it like this. A casual heeled sandal, blush-colored crossbody and woven boater hat dress it down perfectly while still looking put together. 

As you can probably tell, I'm dressy by nature. I've never been a jeans and tee kind of gal (although I do wear these on occasion, believe it or not!) and have always felt most comfortable and most like myself in a pretty dress. I always get things like "Wow! You look so fancy!" or "Why are you so dressed up?"...but really, that's just who I am. I like to look nice. It probably doesn't help that I live in a place where people dress VERY casual (I'm talking PJ's in the grocery store kind of casual) and I definitely stick out at times. Plus, California is so casual already and although I love living here, I sometimes think I was born in the wrong place haha! 

Anyway, I'm leaving for New York in a week and I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I still haven't packed or even picked out my clothes, but I already have a feeling that I'll fit in just fine ;-)

xo


Shop the Post:




No comments:

Post a Comment