Monday, August 21, 2017

Hot Pink Ruffled Skirt




Happy Monday, pretties!

I hope you had an amazing weekend. Mine was super busy because I had a ton of work to get done, but I did manage to throw in a four hour nap haha! 












Top: Chicwish c/o | Skirt: Chicwish c/o | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (old- similar here) | Handbag: Mary Frances c/o | Bracelet: Juicy Couture (old) | Sunnies: The Shoe Box


So this outfit is a bit different than what I typically wear. Pencil skirts are not usually my thing because I'm not a fan of bringing attention to my hips. However, I decided to step outside my comfort zone because I couldn't resist this ruffled beauty! The hot pink color is so much fun and it's really unique and quite the statement piece. It's made out of scuba-like material so it's on the thicker side, but very stretchy. For those of you wondering, I found it to be true to size. I originally had a light blue striped top paired with it, but decided to go with this little lace number instead because I really wanted to incorporate this amazinggg handbag. You guys, this thing is SO gorgeous! I cannot believe the craftsmanship. The design is absolutely impeccable and looks incredibly high-end! I love everything about it...the gems, the shape, the buckle, the tassel. It's definitely different from what I would pick out since it's a bit edgier, but I fell in love with it at first sight. As you know, I am the complete opposite of edgy but I can see this bag going with everything! It will be so great for Fall and Winter. And if you haven't already, you should definitely check out Mary Frances if you love unique or novelty handbags. They have the most beautiful designs!

Andddd....Fashion Week is only two and a half weeks away! AHHHHHH! I have my hotel, my room mate and my flight, but no outfits HAHA! I am having legit ightmares about this. I seriously have no idea what I'm going to wear and probably won't until the day before I leave. However, this has given me the kick in the butt I needed to start working out again and eating better. So far, so good! Let's hope it continues... ;-) 

Did you do anything fun this past weekend? 
Let me know in a comment!

xo


Shop the Post:







No comments:

Post a Comment