Monday, April 3, 2017

Review Australia: The April Collection



Good morning, darlings!

I hope you all had the best weekend! Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite pieces from Review Australia's April Collection. The April Collection features a range of 60s monochrome mod styles with details such as cute collared necklines, contrasting neckties, shift dresses, faux fur detailing, floral prints and tweeds. All of Review Australia's clothing is absolutely gorgeous and I just love the designs for this month. Check out how I styled my favorite pieces below!








Outfit Details

Top: Review Australia c/o | Skirt: Review Australia c/o | Coat: Review Australia c/o

I am absolutely obsessed with the pieces in this outfit! I immediately fell in love with the collared blouse and knew it would be something that I could wear with pretty much anything. It features an adorable collar with a lace overlay, removable necktie with a pretty rosette, button closures and pintucking details. I thought it would look amazing with this watercolor pleated skirt. The cherry on top was this incredibly gorgeous coat. The coat is the most stunning shade of teal and features a faux fur collar, button closures and pockets. I absolutely love the contrast of the blue and purple hues in the skirt with the teal coat.







Outfit Details

Dress: Review Australia c/o| Coat: Review Australia c/o (also love this one)

I was sold the moment I saw this dress. From it's flirty flutter sleeves and twirl-worthy skirt to the adorable star print and cinched waist, this is a dress that I can wear for all seasons and I love that I can still look put together even with this fun print. I also love that it can be both dressed up and down. The coat is absolutely dreamy and I know that I will definitely be wearing this with nearly everything. It features a faux fur collar, button closures and the cutest bow detailing in the back.

Overall, I am very excited to have found such an amazing gem of a store! I am highly impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of all the pieces. The sizing seems to be accurate with the measurements given on the site. I am normal 0/2 in American sizes and was advised to try an Australian size 8 and everything fits perfectly. These are definitely high-quality garments that will mix well with other items in your closet and last a long time. These are definitely some of my new favorite's in my wardrobe and I know that I will be getting a lot of wear out these in the future!

Which item is your favorite?

xo


Thank you to Review Australia and Shopping Links for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment