Friday, April 28, 2017

My Favorite Luxury Handbags & Friday Faves Link Up



Happy Friday, lovely ladies!


If you've been checking out my Instagram for the past week, then you've already seen this pretty little Prada bag make an appearance. Today, I'm going to let you in on  little secret....how to buy luxury for less.













Outfit Details:

Dress  (shirt version here) | Heels (also love these) | Handbag: Prada via Trendlee (identical here)| Headband: Anthropologie (old) | Cuff: J.Crew (old)

If you've been an avid reader of blog, then you now that I am no stranger to Trendlee. In fact, you may remember my full Trendlee review here! If you haven't heard of Trendlee, then you'll be happy to know that they are an online store that sells pre-loved luxury handbags at an amazing discount. All handbags are authenticated and are very well packaged to ensure that no damage is done during shipping. They only accept the highest quality bags in exceptional condition and have a great return policy, just in case it doesn't work out. They are truly the best when it comes to buying pre-loved luxury!

This bag, in particular, caught my eye because of it's unique shade of pink. It is SOOOO stunning and it surprisingly goes well with a lot of different outfits. I was super impressed because it seriously looked brand new. No scuffs, stains, odors or anything! It also comes with a cross body strap ;-) It was definitely love at first sight and I knew it would look perfect with this floral dress! Of course, this dress has ruffles and a bow because I've become a bit obsessed lol. It's absolutely perfect. And because it has so much going on, I opted for a simple cuff, sparkly headband and black sandals to finish off the look. 

While I'm still saving up for my perfect designer bag, I do know that I'll be buying from Trendlee when the time is right. If you love this bag as much as I do, then you'll be excited to know that it's actually available on the site :-)

What do you think about buying pre-owned designer items?


I hope you have a great weekend! <3

xo


My Favorite Handbag Picks:









-----------------------------


This week's favorite look is from...


Fabes Fashion





This gingham ruffled skirt is beyond adorable! I absolutely love how she styled it.


---------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment