Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Swiss Dots and Ruffled Sleeves



Happy Wednesday, loves!

I'm sharing one of my favorite work looks with you today. Check out the details below!
















Outfit Details:

Top: Chicwish (sold out - similar here, here, and here) | Skirt: Ann Taylor (sold out - similar here here, also love this) | Shoes: Ninewest (old - loveeee these!) | Clutch: Gigi NY c/o (comes in 6 other colors - also love this, this, and this!) | Necklace


I've always had a thing for white blouses. Whether they have cute bow details, embellishments, crochet, lace or ruffles, they are one of the most versatile things that you can own in your wardrobe. They not only match with literally everything, but have an understated elegance that is simple yet elevated. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure that I loved this top at first. I have never had an item of clothing with a cascading ruffle down the front and wasn't sure what to think of it. I decided to give a chance and I'm so glad that I did, because it ended up being one of my favorite tops! The cascading front ruffle that I once was concerned about has become a unique detail that I absolutely love. The swiss dot pattern is absolutely adorable and the ruffled sleeves are just the icing on the cake.

This skirt was another one of my "items that went out of stock and came back in my size" kind of thing haha (I told you I have a sixth sense!). I am SO bad about waiting until the last minute to purchase something. Luckily, it came back into stock as it was 50% off :-) Yay! Anyway, I adore this gorgeoussss skirt so of course, I had to pair it with a top that I equally adore. I got this necklace from my latest Rocksbox haul and it matched perfectly! I love the way that lilac and light grey look together so I paired this outfit with my grey bow heels that I wear entirely too much and this super cute clutch with the most fun tassel detail. I know that I'll definitely be carrying it around all Spring!


What is your favorite work outfit?

xo


P.S. Check out my interview with Fork & Frill here!

Also....Looking for guest bloggers to post in mid-May while I'm out of state! If you are interested, send me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com <3


Shop the Post:



No comments:

Post a Comment