Monday, April 24, 2017

The Best Facial Cleansing Brush for All Skin Types



Happy Monday, lovelies!


I hope you all had the best weekend! You all know how adamant I am about my skin. I am always trying out the latest and greatest in skincare, whether that includes creams, masks, cleansers or the most innovative tools. With that being said, I have never tried out a cleansing brush. Are you surprised? I recently started using the Ultimate Skin Spa System from Vanity Planet so I'll be sharing my thoughts with you below. 






The Ultimate Skin Spa System is a 3-1 cleansing tool that includes everything you need for picture perfect skin. It is battery powered with a water resistant handle and includes two different speeds for the best possible cleansing. It also includes three different attachments:

Daily Cleansing Facial Brush

This brush is made of ultra-soft nylon bristles designed to gently lift away dead skin cells for polished, glowing skin. I found this brush very gentle for everyday cleansing. It is very soft but does a great job of cleansing the skin. My face feels so smooth and squeaky clean (literally!) after using this brush. I use it 1-2 times daily.

Exfoliating Facial Brush

This brush is made of durable nylon bristles designed to remove deep-seated dirt and debris from the lower layers of skin. This brush is a bit less gentle than the Daily Cleansing brush head. The bristles are still soft, but do a great job at exfoliating the skin. Since I have sensitive skin, I barely have to press it on my skin and I can still feel the effects. I usually use the slower mode when I use this brush and use it 1-2 times during the week. 

Silicone Brush

This attachment includes flexible bristles designed to gently loosen dirt and unclog pores. When used on the slower speed, the silicon bristles are great for cleansing dry and sensitive skin. When used on the faster speed, it provides exfoliation for all skin types. Personally, I love using this attachment on the slower mode! It gently massages the skin and cleanses at the same time. It leaves my face feeling silky smooth! Sometimes I will use it in addition to the daily cleansing brush just to massage my face :-) But you can definitely use it for everyday use as well (on the slower speed) and I've found that it works much better if you put the cleanser on your face first instead of directly on the attachment.

Overall, I really like this set! I love that it has three separate attachments that do different things. The attachments are also very easy to take on and off. I also love that it has two different speeds and is comfortable and easy to use. The addition of the hard case makes the set much easier to travel with plus the color is so pretty! I have seen some improvement in my skin in a short period of time so I am excited to see what happens with continued use. The only issue I had and would advise anyone to do is to make sure your hair is tied back before using it. Since the brush spins, hair can easily get caught (I know this from experience haha!). Before using this brush, I used a silicone cleansing too;..and before that, I used my hands. The Ultimate Skin Spa System definitely does a MUCH better job and I don't know how I ever lived without it! Plus it very affordable and Vanity Planet has been SO generous to give you all 70% off when you use "lizzieinlace" at checkout making it less than $40 (which is amazing because it retails at $130)! Check it out here!

What is your favorite skincare tool?

xo



Thank you to Vanity Planet and Shopping Links for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment