Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Festival Dress



Happy Wednesday, loves!

Festival season is upon us and what better way to get in the mood than with a flowy bell sleeve dress! See the details below.
















Outfit Details:

Dress: Free People via Nordstrom (sold out - similar here and here) | Shoes: Free People (old) | Bag: Free People (old - similar here, here and here) | Necklace: Sugar Fix c/o

With festival season in full swing, everyone is road-tripping to their favorite shows with their best outfits in hand. You'll be surprised to know that I'm a boho lover at heart so I pay close attention to the festival fashion and love seeing all the different outfits that people come up with. From fringe and bells sleeves to lace up boots and flower crowns, festival fashion does not disappoint.

While I do love have an infinite love for floral structured skirts, lace fit and flare dresses and a general preference of just being dressed up, I do feel that another part of me, including a bit of my personality, tends to be free spirited. When I'm not all dressed up, you can usually see me in flowy dresses and bell sleeve or ruffle tops with...jeans *gasp!* I'm definitely not a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so this is how I do casual :-)  There is just something about a beautiful, romantic and feminine flowy dress that almost seems magical and makes me feel most like myself.

This dress in particular has been on my wish list since forever. I about died when it sold out, but you better believe that I snagged it up when one came back in my size. It is SO stunning. Photos do not do it justice at all. It showcases gauzy fabric in a beautiful soft lavender-grey color with the most intricate beading, delicate embroidery and of course, my favorite....bell sleeves. I love that it can be dressed up and dressed down and look amazing both ways. I decided to dress it down with lace up gladiators, a drawstring bucket bag and a gold layered choker.

What would you wear to a festival?

xo

Don't forget! Only a few more days to pre-order my t-shirt collection! Check it out here


My Favorite Festival Dresses







No comments:

Post a Comment