Friday, April 14, 2017

Wedding Ready & Friday Faves Link Up



Happy Friday, darlings!


Spring is here, which means that wedding season is quickly approaching. In preparation for this busy time, I'm talking about my favorite and most important wedding accessory. See what it is below!












Outfit Details:

Dress: Chicwish (similar here and here)| Shoes: Anthropologie (similar here) | Clutch: Inge Christopher c/o (Get 20% off sitewide with LIZZIE20 until 4/30)| Necklace

The first sign of sunny days, blooming flowers and chirping birds introduces not only Springtime, but another season...wedding season! To ensure that you're the best dressed guest (aside from the bride, of course!), a statement piece is essential to standing out. My favorite go-to statement piece is a good clutch! A clutch is necessary for holding belongings such as your phone, lipstick, credit cards, cash, mints and other personal items (this one actually has two pockets!). It's both functional and stylish! My favorite clutches are the ones that really stand out...think embellishments, fringe detailing, fun prints, sparkle, pops of color...or in my case, a bow! I won't lie, the moment I saw the bow on the front of this Inge Christopher clutch, I was sold. It's a fun and phone friendly clutch that can be dressed down for a lunch date or dressed up for a more formal event, such as a wedding or party. I also love the fact that even though it has a pattern on it, the stripes are subtle enough to match a variety of things without being overwhelming.

For my wedding guest look, I wanted to have a bit of fun with my outfit! You all know how much I love embroidery, so this dress was a perfect match. It's absolutely stunning (and flattering) with it's fit and flare shape and I just love the mesh overlay with the embroidered details. The clutch adds the fun element of pattern mixing without being too out there. I kept the rest of my outfit fairly simple yet sophisticated by adding grey glitter cap toe heels, an adorable silver bow ring, a sparkly silver bracelet and a marble jeweled necklace. Looks like I'm wedding ready :-)

What is your wedding guest accessory?

Happy Easter!!!

xo 



P.S. Have you checked out my t-shirt collection yet? Pre-orders are going fast and only available for a couple more days!

-----------------------------


This week's favorite look is from...


Sew Sarah R




This dress is absolutely adorable and perfect for Easter! I love how she styled it with bright and colorful accessories.


---------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment