Friday, April 21, 2017

Ruffle Queen & Friday Faves Link Up



It's finally Fri-YAY!


I don't know about you, but it has been an exhaustinggg week and I am so glad that it's almost the weekend. I don't have any plans yet but I know that it definitely won't involve work lol! As for today, I am planning to tackle that closet of mine and finally finish the "spring cleaning" session that I've been putting off. ;-)














Outfit Details:

Dress: Zara (love this, this and this) | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here) | Purse: Prada via Trendlee | Necklace: Juicy Couture (old - similar here)| Cuff: Brook & York c/o (on sale! - also love this and this)

So... this was my Easter outfit, just in case you were wondering :-) I buy dresses for nearly every occasion, but there is something so fun and special about picking out an Easter dress. I have no idea when this tradition of mine started, but it's one of my favorites because it gives me an excuse to add another dreamy dress to my wardrobe. Getting this dress proved to be quite a challenge though. The one I originally received was damaged so I sent it back for an exchange. Sometime during that period, it sold out. I was soooo bummed! I stalked the website day and night and when it finally came back into stock, you better believe that I snatched that thing up so quick! It does seem like I have a sixth sense for knowing when clothing comes into stock, given my recent purchases. ;-)

But seriously, can you blame me for falling in love with this beautiful piece? It has that ruffled, embroidered chiffon goodness all wrapped into one dress! It's absolutely perfect. Since it is such a statement piece, I kept everything else fairly simple. I added white laser cut heels, a gold floral necklace, a simple pearl cuff and the most beautiful dark pink Prada bag I've ever laid eyes on. I die!


What outfit did you wear for Easter?


Have a great weekend!

xo


Shop the Post:






-----------------------------


This week's favorite look is from...


Glass of Glam



This top is absolutely stunning! I love how she paired the flared sleeve with a fitted skirt for a clean, polished look.


 ---------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment