Friday, April 7, 2017

Pearls in Paris & Friday Faves Link Up











Happy Friday, darlings!


I am so glad that it's almost the weekend. I feel like it has been really hard to keep up with everything lately so it will be a much needed break :-) Today, I'm sharing one of my most recent favorite outfits with you complete with lace, pearls and bows, of course!















Outfit Details:


Dress: Free People (out of stock - love this and this) | Shoes: Nine West (old - love this and this) | Purse | Necklace: French Kande c/o | Bracelet: Kate Spade (old)

If you've been visiting my blog for a while, then you know that my husband and I had the opportunity to travel through Europe last summer. One of my favorite destinations, of course, was Paris. When I was a child, I was obsessed with all things Parisian. I would dream of the day that I would be able to see the Eiffel Tower in person, with it's incredible architecture, gorgeous sparkling lights and the symbolism of it's entirety. I dreamt of having a picnic in front of it and watching the sunset behind it, waiting for the lights to come on and dance magically in the darkness. I imagined seeing the most iconic stores in the world of brands that I could only dream of. I imagined meandering aimlessly through the streets, scouring the flowers markets with a delicious crepe in hand. That dream became a reality when I was 19 and it lived up to my very high expectations. It was everything I dreamt of and more! When my husband and I decided to plan a trip together, I knew that I wanted to show him this magical place. It was even better the second time with him at my side, both sharing the love of this beautiful city and for the first time in my life, I felt like I was home.

Going to Paris all the time or even living there isn't feasible at this moment, but I love that I can carry a piece of it wherever I go. I recently discovered French Kande, a brand that incorporates actually French medallions from the 1960s that were found at flea markets. Every piece is hand made with the finest materials (sterling silver, brass, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, etc) in their Los Angeles studio and incorporates a unique vintage French medallion, which is just incredible! I wanted a piece that was both classic and unique with the traditional Parisian medallion that I could wear with everything and this necklace has far surpassed my expectations. This piece from the Madeleine collection is just so stunning and reminds me a bit of Breakfast at Tiffany's, which I adore. I styled it with this stunning lace beaded shift dress, gorgeous grey heels, lovely faux suede bag and the daintiest pave bow cuff. This necklace truly makes me feel like a Parisian princess and I love that I can wear this gem that reminds of one of my most favorite places in the world.

French Kande has been so generous to offer a free pair of gorgeous vintage stud earrings for any purchase of $150 or more when you use the code LIZZIE at check out. <3 xo


I'd love to know how you would style this beautiful pearl necklace?


xo




Thank you so much to French Kande for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are mine.


-----------------------------


Sorry ladies, no featured blogger this week :-( Maybe I'll showcase two next week :-)
Please link up your posts from this past week below so we can all see your amazing outfits! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment