Friday, July 1, 2016

Pink Floral & Friday Favorites Link Up




Dress: Chicwish
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here)
Sunnies (Use LIZZIE7 for a free month! woo!)











Happy Friday beauties!

I hope you've had the best week!
This past week, the July issue came out for a local magazine that featured the blog <3 It's exciting but also a little scary because I don't think everyone really understands what a blog is haha.

Annddd I need some guest bloggers for the end of August because we're going on our honeymoon to.....

EUROPE! :-D!!!

Eeek!
 
We've been married for over three years, so....better late than never, I guess haha!

 Our destinations include London, Paris, Swiss Alps, Venice and Rome. AHHHHHH!
So. Excited.
 So if you're interested in guest posting please email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com. :-)

Anyway, we're here to chat fashion so without further ado...

Tis the season for off the shoulder dresses and I'm loving every one of them! Are you as obsessed as I am? Please tell me this is normal haha! I fell in love when I saw this pretty floral frock <3 The ruffles, colors, print and lack of shoulder fabric are just perfect. I added a nude sandal, simple gold jewelry and a burgundy bag to complete the outfit. And those sunglass, you ask? They're just my new (super sparkly)  Miu Miu's from Ditto, my newest subscription obsession! Yay!

Have a great 4th of July weekend!!

xo

-----------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........






This outfit just screams Summer to me. White jeans and a chambray top are always a great combo and the shoes added a cute pop of color!


----------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment