Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Girly Girl




 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Dress: September Lane c/o
Top: September Lane c/o
Shoes
Bag
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o
Necklace: September Lane c/o
Bracelet
Ring













Hi gorgeous gals! 

I hope your week is going well! I'm heading to Santa Monica tomorrow for a little beach day so I'm super excited! :-D

It's no secret that I love all things girly and sweet. This outfit from September Lane fulfills all of those desires. It's not very often that I let someone else style me, but I took the chance and absolutely love my pieces! She did such an amazing job and hit my style right on the mark. This dress is super flowy and the prettiest peach color. The crochet top comes with the dress and is unattached, which I love because that means it can be styled in so many different ways! Plus, the fringe detailing is just too cute! She styled it with this gorgeous gold tassel pendant necklace, a beautiful flower hairtie and the most adorable floral print shoes! I love all of these items so much and have already gotten so much wear out of them. 


The boutique itself has a great mix of tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, jewelry and accessories at an affordable price. Some of my favorites include the Capella Statement Necklace, Dusty Rose Top, Gold Hammered Sandals, Bright Eyed Beauty Maxi and of course, all my beauties in this post! You can follow along on instagram or check out the shop and get 20% off of your $50+ purchase at the same time with the code "lanelove20". 

Have a beautiful day! <3

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment