Friday, July 29, 2016

Show Me Some Sparkle & Friday Favorites Link Up



 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*



Top: Vivian Rose Boutique c/o (Use "iheartbloggerssummer2016" for 25% off your purchase until 8/15)
Skirt: Vivian Rose Boutique c/o (Use "iheartbloggerssummer2016" for 25% off your purchase until 8/15)
Bracelet: Star Harvest Jewelry c/o
Sunnies (use "LIZZIE7" for a free month!)

















Hi Darlings!

I hope your Friday is going well! SO SO sorry this post is up late. I've never missed a link up, but it was quite an emergency. My car broke down on the freeway last night (Remember the one that just got out of the shop after being hit while it was parked? That one.) as I was coming back into town and I was stranded for many many hours in the middle of nowhere. My husband came to the rescue and we just got home a few hours ago to find out that they towed my car elsewhere. Yikes. Needless to say, I am sleep deprived but the blog must go on haha! ;-)

Anyhoo, I was especially excited about this outfit this week. I got the top and skirt from Vivian Rose Boutique and was SO impressed with the quality. Both pieces are well made and just amazing! The prices are super affordable as well....plus you can take an additional 25% off until August 15th when you use "iheartbloggers2016" at checkout! Yay! I love that I can wear them together or styled separately with other pieces in my closet. Most of all, I LOVE the jewels on the top. So classy...and sparkly, of course! :-) This is definitely something I look forward to wearing to work. 

I opted to keep the rest of the outfit simple since I had both a patterned skirt and an embellished top. I paired it with my go-to nude sandals and my new favorite grey bag. I added some flair with Karen Walker sunnies from Ditto. This gorgeous ring and bracelet from Star Harvest Jewelry are just the cherry on top. I thought the jewelry would go perfectly with this outfit and mimic the jeweled top in a way. The quality of the pieces are exceptional! They both sparkle and go with everything! The bracelet is so pretty and you know I love a good bow, so how could I not get this bow ring?

Hope you love this outfit as much as I do! Have a fabulous weekend!

xo

P.S. My trip is in less than three weeks! Eek! I have some amazing ladies lined up to guest post while I'm away so get excited!! :-D


--------------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........



When I saw this photo, I literally squealed! That dress...that hat....those shoes....pure outfit perfection and definitely inspiring. <3


------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment