Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Sequins





Dress: Cameo Pop Up Boutique c/o (Use LIZZIE for 25% AND free shipping!)
Shoes (another option here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here)
Belt: Anthropologie









Hi gorgeous friends! How was your weekend?

Things have been so busy lately! Exciting, but busy! We will moving to our new apartment on Friday (eek!) so our current apartment is looking more like a war zone everyday. I actually haven't seen the apartment in person, so it will be a neat surprise :-) All I know as that I cannot WAIT to decorate!! Our current décor is...well, not really anything we picked out haha. You know how it is...you move into your first place and everyone wants to help decorate haha! Pinterest is becoming my new best friend :-D

So how fun is this dress? Sequins AND pink? Yes, mam! Cameo Pop Up Boutique calls this the "Barbie Girl Dress" and it definitely lives up to it's name. Miss Barbie is my nickname at most of the schools I sub at (I have no idea why...it must be the hair) so this is very appropriate lol. Most people save their sparkly frocks for the Winter holiday season, but there is no rule saying you can't wear sequins in the summer too, right? At least not in my book. Since the dress is a how stopper in itself, I opted to go neutral on the accessories. My latest RocksBox necklace was such a perfect match as was my glittering Anthro belt. White shoes and a light color blocked bag tone it down a bit for a more polished look.

Have a great Monday! :-)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment