Friday, July 22, 2016

Pastels All Day & Friday Favorites Link Up



 
Top: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here)
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad
Bag: Gemate
Sunnies (Use "LIZZIE7" for a FREE month!)














Hi beauties!

I hope you all have had a great week! :-D

I won't lie...mine has been ROUGH. We have finally moved into our new apartment and everything that you can think of that could go wrong has. It has been super emotional for my husband and I and we are having a lot of regrets about this decision so please keep us in your prayers <3 But there is some good! We finally have internet so the blog is back up and running. Yay! I never realized how much I depended on the internet before this mess haha!

Anyway, for this outfit I wanted to mix a bunch of pastels to make it look light and pretty. I paired this white lace top with a lilac pleated skirt and light blue heels. I love this necklace because it mimics all of these colors and adds a pop of pink! Other jewels include this gold cuff and marble triangle ring. I completed the look with this amazing light grey bag and my absolute favorite sparkly sunnies from Ditto.

I hope you have the best weekend!

P.S. Still looking for one more guest blogger to post at the end of August :-) If you're interested, email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com.

-------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........



What a simple and fun outfit for a vacation! I adore that top and those striped shorts are just perfect for Summer.


-----------------------



If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment