Friday, July 15, 2016

Blush Lace & Friday Favorites Link Up



Romper: Avery Isles Boutique c/o (On sale for $26!
Plus you can get 25% off your entire purchase and free shipping when you use "LIZZIE
 at checkout!)
Cover up: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o












Happy Friday beauties!

Today is moving day! I have such a mix of feelings right now...excitement and sadness. This was the first home for my husband and I. The place where we came to after we said "I do" and the place where we have shared over three years of experiences together. Our life...packed up in boxes...moving to somewhere foreign and unknown. At the same time, I feel so much excitement for what is in store. Excitement for the new memories we will make and excitement for a new beginning. Such a bittersweet end to one chapter and beginning of another. <3

 And how gorgeous is this outfit?! I'm crazy in love! This light pink romper from Avery Isles Boutique is so romantic and I just love the lace pattern on the front. You definitely want to check out their shop for even more beautiful pieces! I paired it with an ethereal crotchet cover up, metallic gladiator heels and a sparkly headband from Headbands of Hope. If you haven't heard of Headbands of Hope, you are in for a treat! For every headband sold, one is given to a child with cancer. This is a cause so close to my heart and it is just such an amazing way to give back. Yay!

I hope you all have a great weekend!! <3

xo


--------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........





How cute is that bag? Ahh so perfect for summer! I love how it looks with the green dress and nude heels.



-------------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment