Monday, July 25, 2016

Currently Craving: #nsale Faves!






Yay Happy Monday!


I'm sure that by now you've heard about the amazing Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!


If you weren't able to shop during Early Access, have no fear because the sale is finally open to the public. YAY! (Be sure to check out the Nordstrom card to get early access to sales in the future.) Anyway, things tend to sell out really quick, so if you see something that makes your heart skip a beat, GET IT GIRL!


What is the #nsale, you say? Every year, Nordstrom marks down NEW items for a two week period. These items include gorgeous fall items such as riding boots, booties, coats, dresses, handbags, jewelry and beauty products just to name a few. This year's sale ends on August 7th, so get those beauties while you can! After that date, everything goes back to full price....if it hasn't sold out yet.


I've compiled a list of things I'm lusting over andddd most of them are pink. Surprise :-)







My Favorite Coat Picks











These coats would be so cute for the Winter season! I'm especially loving blush tones (duh!) and that cobalt blue is amazing!


My Favorite Clothing Picks






Like we bloggers need more clothes haha! My favorites are the hot pink dress and foiled sweatshirt. So cute!


My Favorite Jewelry Picks







Absolutely obsessed with all of these Kate Spade watches! The gold one is pretty and the scallops are just adorable!


My Favorite Bag Picks







Can you tell I'm loving this neutral Kate Spade collection? So perfect for all seasons! Also love Tory Burch's hobo and crossbody styles!


My Favorite Shoe Picks







Head over heels (see what I did there? :-) ) for these magenta Sam Edelman shoes and blush lace up flats! Love love love!


My Favorite Boot Picks





I always love a good bootie, but these Tory Burch riding boots have got to be my favorite of the sale!



I hope you all enjoy your week!

Which items are you most looking forward to in the sale?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment