Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wearing White




Dress: Avery Isles Boutique c/o (Use LIZZIE for 25% and free shipping!)
Shoes: Express
Sunnies (Use LIZZIE7 for a free month!)












Happy Wednesday!

If you've been coming around for awhile, then you already know about my obsession with feminine and romantic clothing. I'm talking ruffles, chiffon, tulle, lace, applique and light color palettes. There's something so refreshing about a light, flowy dress. I'm a firm believer that you should wear whatever you feel most like yourself in...clothing that makes you feel beautiful and free.

This dress from Avery Isles Boutique one of those items. I can style this dress a hundred different ways for all different seasons and love each one equally. In this case, I kept a neutral color palette accessorizing with cognac and gold sandals, dainty gold and white Rocksbox jewels and mauve Prada sunnies from Ditto. I topped it off with the most beautiful headband from Headbands of Hope. If you haven't check out Headbands of Hope, you definitely should! For every headband sold, they give one to a child with cancer. This cause is near and dear to my heart because my family has been personally affected by this disease in more ways than one. Such a beautiful company with a beautiful message!

Hope you all have a great day!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment