Monday, July 25, 2016

Bubbly in Blue




Dress: She Traveled c/o
Bag: Free People (similar here and here)
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o
Bracelet: World Market (similar here)










Happy Monday beauties! <3

I hope your weekend has been amazing! I just want to thank all of you that took the time to send out your prayers on Friday regarding the rough time we've had with the move. I am so so grateful for that and for you!

Today I want to talk about this dress from She Traveled, a new clothing line designed to flatter all body shapes and sizes (0-20!) while maintaining a high level of comfort. I can definitely attest to the comfort! I've been wearing this dress all weekend (more specifically for my grandpa's birthday dinner and a day of running errands) and have gotten so many compliments. It seriously feels like I'm wearing a giant t-shirt. SO comfy. The bottom of the dress is super unique in that it has a "bubble"-type hem. It's super easy to dress up and dress down. For this look, I paired it with a low heeled neutral sandal and nude bucket bag. My favorite necklace made another appearance as well as my lovely gold leaf cuff. Another gorgeous sparkling headband from Headbands of Hope finished off the look! And of course, some flowers...because you know how much I love my flowers :-)

Hope you have a great start to your week! <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment