Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fourth of July & Link Up



Top: LC Lauren Conrad
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes: Payless c/o
Purse: Gemate
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Sunnies (Use LIZZIE7 for a free month!)









Happy Thursday pretty friends!

I've been a hot mess as of late. I feel like I cannot get anything organized due to lack of time. It has been a very rough few months. Anddd we are moving to our new apartment in TWO weeks...ahhh! Super exciting, but also super stressful. After that, I'm hoping to have a more "regular" posting schedule so bear with me through all of these changes. I promise I'm not trying to be a slacker haha! But there is good news......Our honeymoon is in SIX weeks! Can you believe it? We've been married over three years and it's finally here HAHA! I'll be revealing the destination(s) tomorrow! :-D

With that being said, I am looking for guest posters for when I'm gone! Email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com if you are interested! <3

Today I am showcasing a fourth of July inspired outfit. I'm not so much into literal "red, white and blue" American flag kind of outfits so I wanted this one to be more subtle, but still very much my style! Creams and whites are my absolute favorite colors to wear so I knew I wanted the majority of this outfit to include that. I paired a white lace skirt with a collared sleeveless top in a super cute print (yes, those are tiny Minnie Mouses :-) ...don't judge me). I opted to add a pop of red with the wedges and of course, some sparkle! I kept the bag neutral as to not take away from the outfit.

Today I'm co-hosting a link up with Ada of Elegance and Mommyhood! Feel free to join below :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment