Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Lavender Ruffles





Dress
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (similar here, here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace
Single X Ring
Double X Ring: Glamerella Bohemian Fashion Jewelry (Use "lizzie20" for 20% off)











Happy Wednesday lovelies!

As I write this post, I'm drinking the most delicious strawberry-banana smoothie ever...and I don't even like bananas haha! Come tomorrow morning, I'll be eating sprinkled cupcakes in celebration of my birthday. My birthday is actually on Friday (I won't even tell you how old I am, but you can guess in the comments if you're feeling lucky) and we will be enroute to the ever gorgeous Lake Tahoe so no birthday cake celebrations until I get back. It's about a six hour drive and there is a BJ's about halfway. If you haven't ever been to BJ's...first off, it's awesome and secondly, they give you a free pizookie for your birthday. A pizookie is a yummy warm cookie (I like chocolate chip) with vanilla ice cream on top and is plenty enough reason to stop, but my husband insists that that particular location was "weird" and that he would rather eat elsewhere. Little does he know that I will get my birthday pizookie one way or another....muwahahah! :-)

So I've been loving all kinds of pastels lately, especially lilac hues. When I saw this dress, it was pretty much love at first sight (as it is with most of my dresses haha!) with it's beautiful color, off the shoulder detail and pretty ruffles. Even though I'm under 5 foot, I love to wear maxi dresses... and love them even more when I don't have to take them to the tailor! I added my favorite lace up sandals that look amazing with everything and my lovely Kate Spade bow bag that I seem to wear a lot because this too goes with everything lol! As for jewels, I wore pieces from my latest RocksBox collection: a sparkly Kendra Scott pendant necklace and a gold pave criss cross ring. And the double criss cross ring, you ask? That's from my new favorite bohemian jewelry shop called Glamerella. <3

Have a great day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment