Friday, June 24, 2016

Right on Time & Friday Favorites Link Up


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Dress: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
Shoes
Bag
Hat c/o
Sunnies (Use "LIZZIE7" for a free month- no contract!)
Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o (Use "LIZZIEINLACE" for 15% off until July 15th!)
Ring












Happy Friday! Woo!

As you read this, I'm on my way to the Grand Canyon! Yay!

It's a seven and half hour drive and supposed to be 110 degrees (ahhh!), but I've never been so I'm super excited! We are staying in Flagstaff for the weekend which, thankfully, is significantly cooler. For our past two trips to Yosemite and Lake Tahoe, we did A LOT of hiking....but I don't forsee too much of that for this trip due to the heat lol. So if any of you have been and have some suggestions for things to do and see, please share them in the comments below because we're kind of winging this one. :-)

As you know, I love styling outfits around certain accessories. I think it's so much fun and allows me to think more creatively. As soon as I received this watch from Daniel Wellington, it was love at first sight. It's just SO pretty! The brown leather and rose gold go with anything (trust me, I've been wearing it everyday) andddd...it has tiny crystals that sparkle in the sun! Plus, it has an interchangeable band! I received a navy and pink striped one that I'll be showing off in the future!

 Anyway, since the watch itself is classic in nature, I wanted to create a more "classic" outfit inspired by an east coast beach day. I knew this light blue bow tie dress would be the perfect canvas for such. I added laser cut white heels, a white straw hat, and my favorite pair of Jason Wu sunnies from Ditto (I will add these to my collection...someday <3). I accessorized with my gorgeous pink Kate Spade bag, a pretty ring from my latest Rocksbox collection and of course, the star of the show, my stunning Daniel Wellington watch. You know that I will definitely be taking this on vacation with me :-)

*******
Anddd...on a different note. We have our honeymoon set for the last few weeks of August. I will not be posting during this time as we will be out of the country (and it will be quite difficult), BUT I am looking for 7-9 bloggers to guest post! If you are interested in guest posting, I'd love to hear from you! Please email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com with "Guest Post" in the subject line.

Have a lovely weekend!

xo


---------------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........



I'm a HUGE Alice fan and love how she recreated the classic "Alice" look with her own spin on it. Just so dreamy. I'm definitely obsessed.


------------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment