Friday, June 17, 2016

Cold Shoulder & Friday Favorites Link Up



Dress
Shoes
Hat: Callanan Hats c/o
Sunnies (Use LIZZIE7 for a FREE month - no contract!)
Necklace: Lucie's Locket c/o
Ring










Happy Friday lovely friends!

I don't know about you, but it has been an extremely busy week! Between car issues, starting new guitar lessons, planning our vacations, starting to pack up our apartment for the move and beginning a summer class, I am so exhausted and very excited to be taking a break today. I plan to lay poolside and read...or nap...or maybe reorganize my closet (am I the only one that thinks this is so fun? haha!). Next weekend, we are heading to the Grand Canyon for the first time anddddd in two months, we will be honeymoon bound! I can't wait to reveal where we are heading! :-D 

So I have been loving everything off-the-shoulder lately. I think this dress is incredibly flattering and I just love how flowy the sleeves and skirt are. The polka dot pattern is super cute and it pairs perfectly with my Callanan hat. This hat has the cutest bow on the side and a classic blue/white striped band that reminds me of a lovely day at the beach. I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of it this summer! Plus this hat is resizable! It has a ribbon at the back to tighten the sweatband for a customer fit. Genius! If you have a hat that is not self-adjustable like this one and is simply too large for your head then visit this post for a siple and inexpensive DIY.

And these glasses, you ask? Well, I've been using a subscription service called Ditto (much like Rocksbox and you all know how much I LOVE Rocksbox!). They send designer eyewear as many times as you request per month. So far, I've had these Jason Wu's....for a whole month because I've seriously worn them everyday. My husband calls them my "fancy glasses" haha! I've finally switched out these for a pair of Mui Mui's and I can't wait to see them in person! I'm so thankful that a service like this exists making it affordable and easily accessible for anyone to get designer glasses.

Have a great weekend!!!

xo

----------------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........




I absolutely adore the ruffle details and color of this top! It's flowy, feminine  and she styled it to perfection!


--------------------------------------------



Welcome to the Link Up!

Meet your host..





Hi ladies! I'm Liz (or Lizzie) from Lizzie in Lace! I'm a substitute teacher by day, private guitar instructor and business owner by night and full-time fashionista! My style is a mix of romantic, eclectic and bohemian. I have a strong love for ruffles, sequins, lace and all things "pretty." Welcome to my blog and welcome to the link up! You can follow me by Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin'.


This week I have Ada from Elegance and Mommyhood joining me as co-host!




Hi. I am Ada, a mom in her mid thirties blogging from the Midwest and sharing my personal style as well as the cute outfits I put together for my 3-year old daughter Vivian. As a mom I don't have too much time or too much money to spend on what I wear but I still look put-together and elegant while shopping on a budget. I want to thank Lizzie for having me as her guest co-host today. I adore her girly, flirty style and all the dresses as I am a dress fan myself (as a matter of fact I am styling a dress each day of June). I welcome you to follow and visit my blog Elegance and Mommyhood. And I also run my own style linkup on Thursdays. Thank you for stopping by."

You can follow her on Bloglovin, Pinterest and Instagram!










If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment