Friday, June 3, 2016

Feeling Blue & Friday Favorites Link Up





Top: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here)
Skirt (more options here. here and here)
Heels
Bag: Target (similar here, here and here)
 Necklace
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad














Happy Friday lovelies!

This month has been EXTRA crazy!!! So if you've been wondering why I haven't been as active lately, it's because of...life. You know those times when everything happens all at once and every second seems to be consumed by one task or another? Yeah, one of those things. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. But there is good news......School is officially out for the Summer!!!! I am beyond elated! It will definitely be a busy summer with numerous vacations planned while moving in the process, but it also means that I can dedicate more time to the blog and to me. YESSS!!! :-D Andddd next week is my birthday! Which means lots of cupcakes and a trip to Lake Tahoe (my favorite). :-D

Yay outfit time!
Of course, I would post an outfit including a tulle skirt (duh!)....but this one is different than the rest that consume my closet because A.) it has stripes and B.) it's blue. I don't know how many shades of pink and cream tulle there are, but surely I have most of them so this pretty blue is a nice change. I paired it with a gorgeous floral chiffon top that mimicks the same shade of blue. I always love blue and pink together (any shade works, really!) so I added a gorgeous mauve bag and rose gold heels to complete the outfit. I topped it all of with this stunning sparkly necklace that I just can't get enough of!

I hope you all have the best weekend!! :-)

xo

------------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........





I'm a sucker for a good floral print and if I wore jeans (which believe it or not, does happen from time to time haah), this is definitely how I would style it. Love love love!




Andddd...I cheated this week and showcased two just because.....this braid is just SO cute!

-----------------------------


If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment