Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Best Fringe Forever





Jacket: (similar here and here)
Top: Lauren Conrad Runway (similar here)
Skirt: Modcloth (similar here and here )
Shoes (similar)
Necklace











Happy Tuesday!

I am finally back from Lake Tahoe and I had such an amazing birthday weekend! Thank you so much to all of you that wished me a happy birthday <3

In case you were wondering, I did end up getting my birthday pizookie :-D. My husband took me out for pizza and live music once we got there (although, I think it was more for him lol!). The weather was chillier than expected so we didn't get to kayak or lay out on the beach...or go on the gondola lol, but we did hike a little over ten miles and enjoyed every minute of it! There were plenty of waterfalls and tons of greenery! It was incredible. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it!

In other news, I started my Summer college course yesterday. I've been out of college for a while, but decided that I would take a Summer architecture course for fun. While standing in line at the bookstore, I spotted one of Rachel Zoe's style books for THREE DOLLARS! You better believe I snatched that thing up so fast. It's too bad there aren't any fashion classes locally... :-(

So onto this outfit....
These photos were taken a little while back on a random chilly, windy day. I have a thing for pretty, soft color palettes and love playing up the neutrals with tons of texture and movement. I've been wanting to style this fringed top for quite a while and built the whole outfit around it. Tulle skirts go with anything and everything so of course, that's what I paired it with. I topped it off with a gorgeous blush moto jacket (that's as edgy as I get), neutral shoes and sparkly jewels. I really love the look of this outfit and how all the different textural elements compliment one another!

Have a great day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment