Friday, June 10, 2016

Boho Birthday Girl & Friday Favorites Link Up



*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Dress
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (similar here and here)
Bag: Free People (similar here and here)
Head piece: Glamerella Bohemian Fashion Jewelry (use "lizzie20" for 20% off)
Bracelet
Ring: Glamerella Bohemian Fashion Jewelry (use "lizzie20" for 20% off)











Happy Friday!!

Today is a very special Friday because....it's my birthday! <3 Yay yay yay!

As you read this, I am enroute to the beautiful Lake Tahoe. If you read my last post, then you know that I am determined to get my birthday pizookie from BJ's. There happens to be one on the drive up and even though my husband thinks that location in particular is "weird," I assure you that I will win this battle and participate in some warm, chocolately pizookie amazingness. He just doesn't know it yet :-D

So I just got this darling floral headpiece and double X ring from Glamerella (my new favorite jewelry shop that seriously has the most beautiful bohemian pieces!). I just love styling outfits around certain accessories and was super inspired by these pieces. I know this gorgeous embroidered maxi would compliment them perfectly! I paired the maxi with some fun lace up shoes and a vegan leather bucket bag that I use entirely way too much. I am really in love with this outfit and equally in love with my jewelry! I already have my eye on a few other pieces :-)

Hope you love it! Have a great weekend!

xo

-------------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........




How adorable is this mommy and me look? So so cute! I love the ruffled neckline and lace details. If I ever have a daughter, you better believe that we will be twinning everyday.





---------------------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment