Monday, October 2, 2017

Ruffles, Bows and Stripes - Oh My!




Happy October, lovelies!

I hope you had a great weekend! My work schedule has been INSANE so I spent the majority of my weekend catching up on some much needed sleep ;-) I have one more week at my long term job and then my schedule should be back to normal - yay!












Outfit Details:

Dress: JJ's House c/o | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (old)| Handbag: Jemma c/o| Necklace: RocksBox | Ring: Motif

It's still over 90 degrees here so I have been taking full advantage of wearing my summer dresses while I still can. The good news is that the weather is finally starting to cool down and I can't wait to break out my fall wardrobe. Until then, I'll be styling this adorable little striped ruffle dress from JJ's House!

It was definitely love at first sight! Of course, I was smitten over the ruffle top, but I absolutely loved the bow belt and bow details on the sleeves as well. The stripes were just the icing on the cake! Not only is gorgeous, but it's super comfy and well-made too. It was definitely my go-to summer dress this season!

Have a great Monday!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment