Thursday, October 12, 2017

Floral Maxi Dress for Fall & Link Up




Happy Thursday, lovelies!

So, I know that I normally post the link up on Fridays, but I am actually leaving for a trip today and won't be able to post tomorrow. Read on to find out where I'm going :-D













Outfit Details:

Dress: Chicwish (sold out) | Boots: Thursday Boots  c/o | HandbagNecklace c/o



We are going to....YOSEMITE! The last few weeks have been absolutely exhausting, so this trip couldn't come at a better time. I have been SO tired mentally, physically and emotionally and I, honestly, just need a break. As much as I have been trying to keep up with everything, I just can't and taking that long-term job really put me behind. This is exactly what I need and it will be so nice to just reset myself and escape reality for a few days. Plus I'll have a nice (and much needed) break from social media since I won't have service hahah! I think that it's vital to step back sometimes and just breathe. :-) And while we're on the topic of Yosemite, if you've never been then you absolutely HAVE to put it on your bucketlist! It's incredible!! You'll thank me later ;-)

Anyway, one of my favorite things about fall is ...boots! I absolutely LOVE them and of course, I adore pairing them with my dresses. They look amazing with flowy maxis and bohemian minis! This pair is from Thursday boots and they are seriously made of the most beautiful burgundy leather. They are well-made, comfortable and super stylish! You probably remember when I styled another pair in this post

For this outfit, I paired them with the most adorable flowy, floral maxi dress. I accessorized with a sparkly gold choker and a gorgeous mauve handbag. I've worn this outfit a couple of times already and got so many compliments! 

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'll be back Monday and may or may not post (depending on how late I get back). I'll be sure to take some photos to share on IG stories as well! Talk to you all next week <3

xo



--------------------------------------

Welcome back!

Today's favorite is...




I absolutely love this color combo! What a fun way to transition into fall!

-----------------------

Link up time - yay! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment