Monday, October 9, 2017

Florals for Fall




Happy Monday, loves!

I hope you had an amazing weekend :-)  Check out today's outfit details below!













Outfit Details: 

Dress: Chicwish | Shoes: Ted Baker | Handbag: Gigi NY c/o (use WEAREFAMILY for 30% off!) | Headband: Anthropologie (old )


Florals are my favorite print to wear for every season and as the weather gets cooler, I start gravitating toward deeper hues such as blue, purple, magenta, etc. Lately, the weather has been perfect and I've been reaching more and more for my long sleeve dresses. This is one of my current faves from Chicwish. The colors are absolutely stunning and I LOVE the ruffle detailing on the top. Plus it has the cutest bow tie and bell sleeves! I styled it with one of my favorite bags ever! This beauty is from Gigi NY (the absolute best place for bags in fun colors!) and just happens to be 30% off along with everything else on the site. It comes in a ton of gorgeous colors and is just so stunning in person. I finished the look off with a nude heel and sparkly headband. ;-)

So this weekend has been a very emotional one. Although, I have been opening up more and more about myself on here, I try not to get too personal. Last week was one of the most difficult weeks that I've gone through in a very long time. Not only did something so tragic happen in our country, but it took the life of someone that I've known almost my whole life. On Saturday, I celebrated her life along with hundreds of friends, family and members of the community. It was so beautiful to see everyone come together to share their memories about this special girl and it has made the healing process a bit easier. Unfortunately, on the same day, I found out that my aunt passed away and although, it initially made me sad, I remembered what a long and fulfilling life she had. With that being said, I really, really appreciate all of your heartfelt comments and emails. I never like to share things like this because I don't want anyone to think I'm seeking attention of any kind and I don't like to bring negativity onto the blog, but sometimes you just need a virtual hug and to know that someone cares. All of your supportive, encouraging and kind words were exactly what I needed to hear <3 

Anyway, I am super excited that my long-term job has finally come to an end - YAY! Three weeks of working three jobs non-stop is exhausting both physically and mentally (why do I do this to myself?). Instead of doing my normal fun weekend festivities, I spent my weekend napping for hours at a time. I literally felt like I slept the entire time and it was incredible lol! Definitely not sorry about catching up on my beauty sleep haha ;-) So if you are wondering why I've been a bit absent lately, this is why. There just aren't enough hours in the day ;-) And I'm so glad to be back! Woo! 

I hope you have the best Monday!



Shop the Post: 



No comments:

Post a Comment