Friday, October 20, 2017

Pink and Plum & Friday Faves Link Up




Happy Friday, lovelies!

I don't know about you but I am SO ready for the weekend - yay! Today I'm styling my favorite color combo for fall...plum and blush <3 Get my outfit details below!













Outfit Details:

Top: Zara (identical here and less expensive!) | Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad (old - love this!) | Jacket: Tahari ASL c/o (comes with a skirt) | Shoes (currently 50% off!) | ClutchChoker | Bracelet (also love this!) | Rings: Chloe & Isabel (old - similar here)

I have been loving all of the pretty fall hues lately, but I have to be honest. Burnt orange and mustard yellow really aren't my colors. I look much better in cooler tones and try to incorporate these into my wardrobe as much as possible. Plum is one of my very favorites! It's such a beautiful, rich color that looks amazing paired with pretty much any color including my all-time favorite...blush (obviously). This color combo is undeniably feminine and chic and can work with a multitude of different styles.

So I've had this skirt for a while and year after year, I still reach for it to style with my fall outfits. It's one of those pieces that I never tire of and I knew it would work perfectly with this incredible jacket. This jacket actually comes in a set with a gorgeous pencil skirt, but it looks amazing styled with so many other things as well. This top was one of things that I brought back from my NYFW trip and I just knew it would look stunning with the skirt and jacket. I added these fun pearl-embellished pearl mules, a light grey clutch, and sparkly jewels to finish off the look. Speaking of pearl-embellished, I am OBSESSED with this trend. I have always been a huge fan of pearls and I love seeing them adorn all of my favorite items. Ahhh my heart!

What is your favorite color combo for fall?

xo



Shop the Post: 



--------------------------------------

Welcome back!

Today's favorite is...




This look is just adorable! The scalloped top is perfection and I love how she styled it!

-----------------------

Link up time - yay! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment