Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Dress Fit For a Princess



Hi pretties!

I hope you are enjoying your week :-D Today, I am styling the prettiest dress ever and it definitely makes me feel like royalty. Read on to see the details!















Outfit Details: 

Dress: Chi Chi London c/o (currently on sale!) | Heels | Clutch: Kate Spade (old - similar here) | Headband: Anthropologie (old) | Bracelet: Juicy Couture (old)


Crochet, tulle and pink in one dress?! What more could a girl want? The moment I saw this dress, I knew it had my name written all over it. It's even prettier in person and fits like a dream! I decided to go for an all pink look (obviously lol!) and added the CUTEST heels ever! I bought them from the recent Shopbop sale and am absolutely obsessed with them! The pink velvet is so luxe and the faux fur pom is an adorable touch. I added a bit of sparkle with my favorite glittery Kate Spade clutch, a stunning glimmering headband and a gorgeous jeweled bracelet. Overall, I really love this dress and feel like a princess when I wear it!

This dress is one of many that I own from Chi Chi London, a brand specializing in gorgeous feminine fashion and special occasion wear. What I love about Chi Chi is that the designs are always extremely well-made and unlike anything I can find elsewhere (I can always spot one of their dresses). Not only do they carry the most stunning special occasion dresses, but they have the cutest collection of everyday clothing such as coats, sweaters, skirts and dresses. They are one of my favorite brands for beautiful clothing and I've had nothing but exceptional experiences with them. 






I've included two other dresses I own from their collection. Both are absolutely stunning in person! The grey has the most gorgeous sequin detailing and the pink has the cutest off-the-shoulder look. LOVE them!

I hope you have a great day! ;-)

xo

P.S. Check out my top ten fall faves at Rank and Style!

P.P.S. Don't forget to follow along on Pinterest for more feminine inspo! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment