Friday, October 6, 2017

How to Wear Pink for Fall & Link Up




Happy Friday, darlings!

I've been working like a crazy person over the last few weeks and today is (hopefully) my last day for my long term sub job. I honestly have no idea how I have even managed to post to the blog at all lol! It's very bittersweet, but I'm definitely ready to have a bit more time to get things done. Anyway, today I'm talking about how to wear my favorite color (pink!) into the fall season...















Outfit Details:

Dress: JJ' House c/o | Coat: Tahari ASL c/o | Boots: Seychelles c/o | Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff c/o | Necklace | Watch: Ruby Lane c/o

It should come as no surprise that I love #allpinkeverything. I mean...my Instagram account is an explosion of pink hues! But I can't help it. I've always been naturally drawn to the color and I love to wear it no matter the season. Most people reserve pink only for spring and summer, but I love wearing it in the cooler months as well. It looks amazing styled with darker colors such as: 

*Burgundy
*Dark Green
*Navy
*Plum
*Black
*Grey

For this outfit, I wanted to take this pretty pink ruffled dress from summer to fall. The easiest way to transition is to add layers. I added this stunning navy coat to top it off. I absolutely love the gorgeous pattern, chain detailing and sparkly brooch. It would also look super cute with black jeans and a white button up. ;-) I added my favorite black bow boots (I seriously cannot get enough of them) and finished off the look with a gold clutch and sparkly necklace. :-)

Also, thank you all so much for all of your comments on Wednesday's post. It's been a very difficult week, but I'm trying my best to keep positive thoughts. All of your kind responses truly help <3 I appreciate it more than you know.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo






Shop the Post: 




--------------------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3

(Blogger of the week will resume next week - thank you for your patience)



No comments:

Post a Comment