Monday, May 2, 2016

A Floral Affair




*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher

Top: Lauren Conrad Runway (sold out)
Bag: Target (similar here)
Bracelet: C & I with V c/o












Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

If you've been visiting my blog for a while, then you probably know that I'm obsessed with jewelry! I love statement necklaces in particular, but also love dainty rings and pretty bracelets: all of them feminine and unique, complimenting my outfits in the best possible way....and at times, actually inspiring the outfits I put together!

So you can imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to style a couple of outfits inspired by some Chloe & Isabel jewels hand picked by Vanessa. I am very picky about my clothing and accessories, so I wasn't sure what to think when she offered to personally style a few pieces of jewelry for me. However, she has a great track record with styling so I put my full trust in her and gave it a shot and I could not be more pleased! She took my personal style into account and delivered pieces that were 100% ME. I gave her very little guidance and am so impressed that she exceeded my expectations. Not only is she an amazing jewelry stylist, but she is the nicest person and was such a pleasure to work with. Needless to say, I had an exceptional experience and would recommend her to anyone! Feel free to stop by her Shop or Instagram and show her some love!

 I received a set that included a statement necklace and matching bracelet. I used the bracelet for this outfit and will be styling the necklace for Wednesday's post. Yay! The bracelet has a beautiful flower and is accented by cream, mint and blush colored stones. I knew I wanted something light and feminine so I paired my favorite floral and lace top (check out how I styled it here, here, and here) with a gorgeous cream tulle midi skirt. I added a mauve bag and rose gold heels to mimic the blush colored stones in the bracelet. I'm so obsessed with this outfit and feel so beautiful! Hope you love it as much as I do!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment