Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Just Peachy




Dress: Red Dress Boutique
Shoes: Kohl's
Bag: Free People
Belt: Anthropologie
Headband: Anthropologie
Bracelet: RocksBox (Use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for one free month - no contract)
Ring: RocksBox (Use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for one free month - no contract)











Hello lovelies!

I hope you are enjoying your week so far. :-)

Mine has been super busy! I started my 8 week workout program yesterday, signed up for a summer architecture class and I am finally looking at hotels and flights for our honeymoon. Yay so exciting! I can't wait to bring you all along...but for now, it's a surprise. Speaking of honeymoon, today is our three year anniversary! Yippee :-D If you'd like to take a look at our wedding, check out this post!

In other news, my sister dropped a bomb on us this past weekend. As you may know, she has been my "photographer" for the blog from day one. She has no previous experience and I don't trust anyone else with a  (except for the professionals). She is currently out of town for a few weeks and has decided that she will be moving there. :-( So sad because I felt like the blog has made us closer than before. In the meantime, I need some tips on using a tripod (no remote) LOL!

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely one of those people that buys the same thing in multiple colors haha! You may recognize this dress from this post. Anyway, I loved the pinky peach color of this dress along with the beautiful crotchet details! Fringe ankle boots and a nude bucket bag completed the look. I accessorized with a sparkly belt, headband and my favorite RocksBox jewels!

Have a great Wednesday! <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment