Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bella Fiore


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher

Top (under $25 and also comes in black!)
Skirt: Piperlime (similar here and here - pencil skirt version here)










I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

If you read Monday's post (check it out here) then you remember this bracelet. For this post, I styled the matching necklace, which is equally stunning!

Vanessa, a stylist for Chloe & Isabel, styled this set of gorgeous jewels for me. I had no idea what I would receive and aside from some minor guidelines, she completely picked everything out! It's so hard for me to put my trust in others when it comes to styling (I even did my own hair and make up for my wedding because I was terrified of looking ....different than myself lol) but I have to say that I am so pleased with her styling choices. Floral pastels that sparkle? She hit the nail on the head when it comes to my personal style! I've seriously worn this necklace way too many times since I've received it and gotten SO many compliments. I definitely trust her opinion.

I loved being challenged to style an outfit around a certain element...in this case, this statement necklace. It's very feminine and reminds me of Spring, so I wanted to encompass that into my outfit as well! I found this ruffled top on a whim when I was running some errands. It was love at first sight with the gorgeous ruffles and pink color, so into my basket it went! It looks great with jeans, but I'm partial to skirts so I styled it with one of my favorite lace numbers (also seen in this post). I donned some rose gold heels and added a pop of color with a gorgeous Tiffany blue bag. The necklace worked perfectly with this outfit and added a whole lot of pretty!








No comments:

Post a Comment