Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Polka Dot Midi & eShakti Review






 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Top: Target
Skirt: eShakti c/o
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Kate Spade












Happy Wednesday friends!

I hope your week is going well! Mine has been super emotional and Friday cannot get here soon enough! Our Summer vacation extravaganza is kicking off with a 3 day camping trip to Yosemite!! Yosemite is SO beautiful and one of my favorite places to be. When I'm there, I feel like I can relax and all my worries seem to disappear. This comes at a much needed time and I am definitely ready for a break. Woo hoo!

Anyway, how adorable is this polka dot skirt from eShakti? Being of extremely short stature (4'11" for those of are interested) AND being pear shaped can make it very difficult to find things that fit right off the rack. Maxi skirts and dresses are always way too long and sometimes shorter dresses and skirts can hit me at a strange spot making me look "stumpy." Jeans are a whole different story...with my waist being significantly smaller than my hips, finding a pair of jeans is a complete nightmare, which is why I stick to skirts and dresses most of the time (plus they just make me feel prettier!).

eShakti is the PERFECT solution to those that have fit issues (don't we all in some way?). They have tons of cute styles to choose from and once you make a decision, you can customize it exactly to your liking and measurements! Genius!! For example, I chose this skirt because I was drawn to the color and adorable print. You enter your height and size (or specific measurements as I did) then choose the length of the skirt (or dress). The options for my skirt were short (mini), above the knee, below the knee, mid-calf (midi), ankle and full length (maxi). The fee for style customization is below $10, which is incredible! If you've ever take a garment to a tailor to get hemmed or altered, then you know how pricey it can be. When I took a few of my maxi dresses in, they charged me $40 per hem!! Crazy! You can also opt to take out the pockets or remove the embroidery for free!

Overall, I was very impressed with my experience. The skirt was made of high quality material and is sewn to perfection. It fits like a glove! I'm so excited to have discovered a place with cute clothes that can be customized to my body. This is huge for me! I will definitely be shipping from eShakti again! In fact, I already have a wishlist of items haha! 





Ahh so cute! :-D


Will you be giving eShakti a try? You can check them out on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.


P.S. Take advantage of the offer they have going on right now! $30 off your first order and free customization! You can also use "lizzieinlace" for 10% off your order until 6/20!






No comments:

Post a Comment