Monday, May 23, 2016

Flora




*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Dress: Style London c/o
Cardigan: LC Lauren Conrad










Hello lovely friends!

I hope you had a great weekend! :-)

We just got back from our Yosemite trip and it was INCREDIBLE! It did end up snowing, but not where we were staying...thank goodness! I am glad that we packed a gazillion blankets and sweaters though because it was super chilly! I wore two pairs of leggings, two sweatshirts on top of my long sleeve top, a beanie and doubled up on socks and gloves for the entire weekend. With the added warmth, I definitely enjoyed being there much more. I cannot even tell you how many waterfalls there were! There was SO much water and everything was SO green! It was seriously amazing. My brother and I also conquered a scary waterfall hike that has been on our bucket list for quite some time. I say scary because we hiked up a mile long (and very slippery) staircase on the side of mountain with no railing. The waterfall was to our left and was gushing so much water that we were nearly soaked by the time we made it to the top! It was the toughest thing ever, but I loved every minute of it. Photos to come! :-D

Moving on....how adorable is this pink floral dress from Style London?! I was immediately drawn to the color. It's such a pretty shade of pink! It was surprisingly chilly outside so I paired it with a vanilla colored pointelle boyfriend cardigan. I mimicked the pointelle pattern with these gorgeous laser cut heels and added a taupe purse. Since the print was somewhat "busy," I opted to keep my accessories neutral. I also decided against accessorizing with a necklace and instead donned a sparkly headband. Love it!

Have a great evening!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment