Friday, May 27, 2016

Rose Buds & Friday Favorites Link Up



Dress: LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes: Tory Burch (similar here and here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and love this one also!)
Necklace  via RocksBox (love this color too!)
Bangle via RocksBox (similar here and here)
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad













Happy Friday friends!

Oh boy. It has been an insane week. I have had absolutely no time for anything! But there is good news....Only a few days left of school! And who knows if I'll actually be working, so perhaps my Summer vacation has already started? Woo!

To add to the chaos that is currently my life, my car (and lifeline because I work out of town almost everyday) was hit last week before we left for vacation. It was parked in front of my apartment and some crazy driver hit it and two other parked cars (the other two belonged to the sheriff next door---oopsie!). No word yet on insurance so my car is still sitting there....just begging me to drive it, but alas I cannot! :-( It was a pretty terrifying experience.

Anddd did you see the new Beauty and the Beast trailer?! AHHH! So exciting. It's my absolute favorite Disney movie ever (close behind are Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella). Yay yay yay!

So onto this outfit :-)
The weather has been a bit chillier as of late in these parts (have no fear, high temps will return next week!) so I've finally had a chance to break out my long sleeve dresses! I have a profound love for long sleeve dresses of the peasant style. They are loose and comfy, yet still feminine and flattering... you just can't go wrong! And if it has a beautiful rose print and lace insets? Bonus! I just love navy and pink together...any kind of pink really. The pattern is so pretty and I love that it matched my hot pink bag (because I do love matching my accessories from time to time). Plus I finally had a chance to break out these gladiator sandals that I got for a STEAL from Nordstrom Rack. Gold accessories finished it off, of course!

----------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........






This outfit just screams Summer to me. That romper is so adorable and I can't believe it came from Target! Love it all!


--------------------------------


If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment