Monday, May 16, 2016

In Flight



*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Dress: My Pink Martini c/o
Cardigan: Lc Lauren Conrad
Necklace: Chloe & Isabel c/o
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Nail Polisher: Emjoi













Happy Monday lovelies!!

I hope you all had the best weekend! Mine was pretty low-key and mostly involved trip planning for the summer (only three more weeks!).

So I know that it's still Spring time, but the temperatures here say otherwise. It's already 100 degrees and feels like summer (minus the light chill this morning ...hence the cardi). One of my favorite ways to escape the heat is to hang out at the beach, which is only two hours away. I love the mountains...but I equally love the beach. The feel of the sand beneath my feet...the smell of salt water filling my nostrils...the sound of the waves crashing as I lie immersed in this paradise as a soft breeze touches my skin.

This dress from My Pink Martini reminds of just that: a stroll on the pier above the sparkling blue water watching the seagulls fly by. I cannot tell you how in love with this dress I am. The color is a pretty light blue with white stripes embossed by a flying bird print. It is soft, well-made and SO comfy! Like pajama comfy. I could wear it everyday. We all have pieces in our closet that we keep forever. This is one of those pieces for me. :-)

Anddd...did you see my nails? I've been using the Emjoi micro-nail! It's a portable electronic device that buffs your nails to reveal natural shine. I love to paint my nails but don't do it often since I'm a guitarist (as in I play every single day for hours) and my nail polish normally chips right away so this is a good alternative! My nails look SO shiny (like I have clear nail polish on), super smooth and much healthier. Love it!

Have a great week! :-D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment