Friday, May 13, 2016

Mint To Be & Friday Favorites Link Up



Top: LC Lauren Conrad
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Anthropologie
Purse: Coach
Headband: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Lucie's Locket c/o











I don't know about you, but I am SO glad that Friday is finally here! It has been an incredibly emotional, stressful and trying week for me in more than one way. But I know first hand that things get better, which they will! :-)

On that note, if you read this post from Wednesday, then you are well aware of some upcoming changes. My sister (aka photographer of these beautiful images) has decided on a whim that she will be moving 3 hours out of town. How this came about, I have no idea. This is truly hard to cope with for me because my sister and I have not always had the best relationship. Coming together for this blog has mended that relationship and created a bond that I had only dreamed of having. In creating this blog together, I have found something that I truly love to do and she has discovered a talent that she never knew she had.

As you can imagine, this may present many challenges in the future.While I will still post on my normal schedule, I will unfortunately need to cut down on outfit posts until I can figure out what to do. I'm awful with a self timer (like..horrid) and I don't have the funds to pay for a photographer at this time so please bear with me through this change. And if any of you that use a self timer have tips to give me or inspiration to share, I'd love that! With that being said, I have a TON of posts planned for the summer! :-) I will still post outfits, but will also post things that I've been planning to for a while but haven't quite had the time to do yet (and that may be quite useful to you!) such as a flower crown tutorial, a blogging series and a styling series among others. It will be an adjustment but you know what they say ...the blog must go on!

Onto my outfit: If you're wondering if this skirt is really as bright in the photos as it is in real life...it is! The mint color is so much fun and the scuba type fabric really makes it poof out, which I love. I paired it with a white chiffon top with a floral pattern that mimics the mint color of the skirt. Grey is one of my favorite neutrals so I wanted to incorporate that as much as I could. A grey leather bag is met with a glittering headband, bracelet and heels to finish off the outfit.

In happier news.....
our three year anniversary was this past Wednesday! Yippee!!





----------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........



What a cute and super easy DIY! This glittery headband would perfectly compliment any festival attire. Also, check out her t-shirt maxi dress tutorial. SO cute!

------------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment