Friday, May 6, 2016

Embroidered Flowers & Friday Favorites Link Up




Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher


Shoes: Nine West (similar here)
Bag: Coach (similar here)
Headband: Anthropologie
Necklace: RocksBox (use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for one FREE month-no contract)
Bracelet: Lucie's Locket c/o














Yay Friday!!

I hope you all had a great week :-)

So I had been eyeballing this dress since forever. I can be kind of a procrastinator sometimes when it comes to buying things (yes, I'm one of those people that waits for things to go on sale) so I never did get it. BUT when I saw it on Poshmark for $15, I snatched it up so fast! Chicwish is among my favorite places to shop. All of the items I've received have been great quality and there haven't been any significant fit issues (that can sometimes happen with Asian retailers)...plus I love the feminine designs! I know that I probably have way too many dresses as it is, but I just really, really loved this one and am so happy I made space in my closet for it! 

This dress is a showstopper on it's own and I didn't want to take away from the beautiful embroidery, so I kept everything else fairly simple yet refined. Grey bow heels and a grey bag add an understated elegance, while silver accessories add a touch of sparkle. Speaking of sparkle, how amazing is that headband?! It's my absolute favorite that I wear entirely too much. :-)

Have a great weekend, friends!

xo


-------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........




I am so in love with this outfit! Mixing patterns is among my favorite ways to style an outfit. Sandy did an amazing job with this beautiful floral maxi and striped top.



-------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment