Monday, April 11, 2016

My New Favorite Bag!






*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher


Dress: Red Dress Boutique
Boots: Coach
Belt: Anthropologie
Bag: Boho Bag Shop c/o
Bangle: House of Harlow via RocksBox (use "lizzieinlacexoxo for one FREE month!)




















Happy Monday!


Festival season is upon us and what better way to dress up your outfit than with this fringed beauty from the Boho Bag Shop! I have been loving all the bohemian flair and 70s inspired looks trending this year. With it's fringe trim and  hand beaded details, this Bohemian Bag is the perfect companion for a  fun concert, weekend getaway or a day of running errands. They have a small size (like mine) and a large size in colors such as turquoise, red, dark brown, tan, black and white leather. I have been wearing my bag non-stop since it arrived and have gotten so many compliments. It completes my weekend outfits and I appreciate the handiwork that went into such a beauty item.


For this outfit, I paired my bag with a pretty taupe dress complete with crotchet details. I added a sparkling beaded belt and dark grey ankle boots. I would wear this outfit for a weekend outing or even to work since my job is a bit more laid back. This bag also pairs well with jeans and a tee, a long maxi skirt and top, flowy dresses...and pretty much everything! I'm obsessed! <3


Hope you had a great weekend!!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment