Friday, April 1, 2016

Floral Brocade & Friday Favorites Link Up






Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Shirt: Target
Skirt: Piperlime (R.I.P.)
Shoes: Target
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Rings: RocksBox (Use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for a FREE month!)
 






















Good morning lovely friends and happy Friday <3


The week started off cold and rainy, but the sun has finally come out again!

Would you believe it if I told you that originally this skirt was almost to my ankles?! It was labeled as a "midi" skirt, but I don't normally have too many problems with midi's (even with my height--just throw on some heels ha!). The problem with this one, however, was the material. It's a brocade type fabric so it poofed out so much making it look like a ballgown! It was final sale so my heart was broken thinking that I couldn't fix it and that it would just sit in my closet. I really loved the print though so I decided to get it altered and now it's perfect!! I wear with anything and everything! When you're a shortie like me, taking off a bit from the hemline is a normal occurance..I just didn't think it would be two feet of fabric haha! Oh, Piperlime! I miss you so <3

Have a lovely weekend! <3

xo



-------------------------------






This week's favorite look is from........













This is such a fun Spring look! I love the floral top with the dark accents and this adorable hat is just the cherry on top!












--------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment