Friday, April 22, 2016

Cinderella Style & Friday Favorite Link Up






Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher

Blouse: LC Lauren Conrad
Skirt: Ruche (R.I.P!) (similar here)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (similar here)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here, also love this one - Both on sale AND additional 25% off with code SMILE)
Bracelet: Kate Spade (another gorgeous option here - Both on sale AND additional 25% off with code SMILE)
Sunnies: Kate Spade (similar here)















Happy Friday friends!!

I am definitely feeling the Spring vibes around here. My closet looks like a flower market haha! I got this skirt not too long ago from Ruche. It was supposed a "midi" length but since I'm vertically challenged, it's practically a maxi on me...which is totally fine because I can actually wear flats with this one! I went back to the website to see if they still had it and I stumbled upon a letter saying that they were closing up shop. Such a sad day! Ruche has been one of my favorite's for years now and it's always so emotional when one of your favorite stores goes out of business (I'm still upset about Piperlime!!). :'-(

Anyhoo, I wore this outfit to work last week and the students decided that to start calling me Cinderella. All day, I was referred to as this Disney princess (which is fine by me because she's one of my favorite's)...even when a student answered the phone and said that "Cinderella was their sub. That was slightly embarrassing. I was just waiting for song birds and forest creatures to flock to me from all corners of the class. Ha! All joking aside, I love this outfit! It makes me feel feminine and pretty. This top is a few years old, but I still wear it as often as I can and I just love how perfectly it goes with this skirt! And these shoes? SO comfy! LOVE THEM.

Have an amazing weekend!!

xo

--------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........





I am obsessed with the colors in this outfit! The pink and mint really bring it to life and perfectly compliment the white trousers. <3



--------------------------------------

Welcome to the Link Up!

Meet your host..


Hi ladies! I'm Liz (or Lizzie) from Lizzie in Lace! I'm a substitute teacher by day, private guitar instructor and business owner by night and full-time fashionista! My style is a mix of romantic, eclectic and bohemian. I have a strong love for ruffles, sequins, lace and all things "pretty." Welcome to my blog and welcome to the link up! You can follow me by Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin'.

This week I have Rachel from Garay Treasures joining me as co-host!




Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children.

You can follow her on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Instagram.






  If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment