Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Barefoot





Photo Credit:  Miranda Plaugher

Shirt: Target (love this adorable tunic and dress version, too!)
Skirt: Lauren Conrad Runway (similar here and here)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)










Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all are enjoying your week so far! This is my last week doing Whole30! Woo hoo! I've been doing really good (I've even surprised myself!). My stomach is no longer bloated and my face is still clear of acne (when I say I hasn't been clear since I was 13, I'm not joking)! I, however, have not felt the surge of energy that others talk about. Actually, I haven't had much energy at all...not sure if it's due to the diet or something else. Because of my lack of energy, I haven't been working out as much as I normally do. Since the end of Spring Break, I also haven't been able to venture out to try new recipes as I had hoped since I work long days most of the week so I have been eating the same things (maybe this has something to do with my energy levels?). Let's say that I am very tired of chicken and salads lol!

I cannot WAIT to eat a piece of pizza and have a chocolate cupcake lol! I have only really been craving two things: Ben & Jerry's chocolate brownie ice cream and Panda Express's orange chicken. I never even go to Panda haha! What boggles my mind though is that I have not once had the craving for cheese or ranch dressing! I add cheese to everything and loooove ranch dressing as a dipping sauce! Once this is over, I will definitely be slowly adding in my dairy products, but now I know that I don't necessarily need SO much of it and certainly not on everything I eat. It's been eye opening, for sure. I will also be starting another round of the Teami Blends (you can see my experience with the first round here). I can definitely tell the difference being off of it and am estatic to try it again!! I initially lost 2 1/2 inches off my waist and I feared that it may come back after stopping the tea, but it hasn't! I can't wait to see what this round brings!! :-D

Enough health talk. This shoot actually came out of nowhere. My sister and I were shooting our set for the blog and decided before we left, that it might be neat to try a barefoot shoot. We completely experimented on this one, but I love the idea of it. I kept the outfit very simple with a light blue chambray top and a cream ombre tulle maxi. A pretty pendant and simple gold arrow rings finished off the look. No shoes required. :-)

I hope you have a great day!
I'd love to know what you all are up to this week!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment