Friday, April 15, 2016

Cotton Candy & Friday Favorites Link Up







Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher


Top: Chicwish (similar here)
Skirt: Space 46 (shorter style here)
Shoes: Express
Purse: Kate Spade (similar here)

























Yay Friday!!!

It's finally the weekend (my favorite part of the week ha!). This week we finalized three of our upcoming (small) trips and started planning for our big one...our honeymoon!! Yippee! Last year, we didn't get to travel at all with my boutique business and the year before, we had just paid for our wedding and moved into our apartment so we didn't have anything left over for a honeymoon. One of my resolutions this year was to take time for myself. I realized that, someday, we will have children...and someday, we may not have as much time to do the things we want to. There will never be a "right time" and there will never be "enough money." Wise words from my grandfather -"Do what you can now. Don't want until you're too old and can't do anything anymore."

Anyway, after the huge thunderstorm we had last weekend, I am so glad to welcome back some much needed sunshine. Spring is my favorite ever and I never want it to end! <3 I feel most comfortable and most like myself in my Spring" clothing. I've been eyeballing this top for a LONG time and finally took the plunge. I LOVE IT! The huge bow on the neck is beautiful and it's the most gorgeous shade of pink that pairs well with almost everything in my closet. I styled it with a light and airy tulle polka dot skirt (would you have thought any different?) and added in some fun blue striped heels with jeweled embellishments! I love love love this outfit and feel so amazing in it!

Have a great weekend!! <3

xo











-------------------------------------------

















This week's favorite look is from........




Some Velvet Morning





Absolutely love this outfit! It styled to perfection. And how adorable is that heart print dress? <3






---------------------------------------------



    If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)





If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment