Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cobalt & Light Pink Floral




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Shirt: Free People
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Anthropologie
Clutch: Kate Spade
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: Kate Spade
 








 
Hello friends!
 
So I'm a little over a week into Whole30 and I'm already starting to see the effects. I'll admit that prior to this, I did not eat very many vegetables. Caesar salad was the extent of my veggies. While I didn't eat awful before, I do love my chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes which has been very hard this week with the cravings. I've been eating a lot of chicken, turkey, smoothies, nuts, frozen berries, salads and even ventured out to try zucchini noodles (which weren't half bad!). I have been feeling very weak, but I read that it's fairly normal to feel that way at first. Aside from the 9 mile hike and a small elliptical session this past week, I haven't had the energy to work out or go to my weekly yoga class. I do like the way I'm looking so far and aside from the cravings, I've been doing very well with my eating. I'm hoping that my energy levels will go  back up soon and that these eating will stick with me after my 30 days. Three weeks left! Yay!
 
I found this skirt on Poshmark and fell in love! It has bright cobalt embroidery on the outside and a light pink slip underneath. It pairs well with a lot of tops, but I especially love it with this light pink floral button up! Rose gold glittery accessories dress it up for work.
 
Have a great day!
 
xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment